4 NIGHT ONCE IN A LIFETIME FIORDLAND EXPERIENCE CRUISE
Te Anau - Manapouri - Doubtful Sound - Manapouri - Te Anau
Deep in the heart of the Fiordland National Park, you will find Doubtful Sound, the second longest of the South Island’s fiords. The powerful serenity of the fiord is a breathtaking contrast to the nearby Milford Sound. On this spectacular two-night cruise, you will be mesmerized by waterfalls, resident dolphins, fur seals or even rare penguins.
Travel from: 25 Sep 20 to 18 Dec 20
* 2 night cruise departs on Fridays only
DAY 1 - TE ANAU
Check into your accommodation at Distinction Luxmore Hotel, Te Anau in a Run of House room
Hotel Breakfast included.
DAY 2 & 3 - DOUBTFUL SOUND
Depart from Manapouri on a 2 night cruise, cruising the Doubtful Sounds.
Breakfast & Dinner is provided while cruising.
Kyaking & small boat activities
Shore walk in Fiordland National Park (weather permitting)
Return to the Distinction Luxmore Hotel for your overnight stay.
DAY 4 - TE ANAU
Check out of your accommodation.
Note: Longer stays can be arranged.
$679 pp twin share
* 2 nights at Distinction Luxmore Hotel, Te Anau in a run of house room
* Hotel Breakfast
* 2 nights cruising Doubtful Sound ex Manapouri
* Private Cabin with ensuite bathroom
* Breakfast and Dinner while cruising
* Kayaking and small boat activities
* Shore walks in Fiordland National Park (weather permitting)