3 DAY LUXURY WAIHEKE FOOD & WINE EXPERIENCE
Auckland - Waiheke - Auckland
This is a luxury getaway of indulgence. A chance to combine your passion for nature and the outdoors with your love of fine wines and great food! Waiheke is home to beautiful scenery, incredible wineries and delicious eateries. Your getaway will have you stay in a boutique luxury lodge with perfect ocean views and in house fine dining chef who will design a 4 course dining experience to suit you. You will spend your time touring the islands wineries and food scene, sampling local olives, oysters, wild honey and artisan cheese, whilst discovering the many beautiful vistas found on the island.
* Explore the beautiful gulf island of Waiheke
* Relax and enjoy panoramic ocean views
* Wake up where the only sound you hear is the song of native birds
* Sample wine at internationally acclaimed vineyards
* A short stroll takes you to a private, bush-lined beach at Okoka Bay
* Foodies! Oysters straight from Te Matuku Bay, wild honey, local green herb spread and artisan cheese
* Visit an award-winning olive oil mill
* 2 nights luxury suite accommodation at a boutique lodge
* Four course breakfast daily
* 1 Four course evening dinner
* Food and wine on Gourmet Food and wine tour
* Gourmet Food and Wine Tour
* Fine dining experience
* Transfers to/from ferry terminal to lodge
* Ferry tickets to Waiheke Island
Upgrade your transfers: arrival by scenic heli flight direct to your lodge
Speak to us about different accommodation options
This package can be tailor made
Day 1 - Auckland to Waiheke
Board the ferry in Auckland and cruise to the beautiful Waiheke Island, approx 45 mins from downtown Auckland. On arrival we you will be meet and transferred to the lodge to check in. Relax, enjoy the stunning views from your accommodation with a glass of wine. This evening the Executive chef will prepare a custom designed four course dining experience.
Day 2 - Waiheke
Wake up to birdsong, start your morning with a 4 course gourmet breakfast at your lodge. You will then embark on a private wine tour of Waiheke island. You will visit an award-winning olive oil mill, followed by two wineries, which each offering a range of gourmet tastes to accompany the wines. Over the course of the day you will induldge in oysters straight from Te Matuku Bay, wild honey, local green herb spread and artisan cheeses and of course plenty of wine.
Day 3 - Waiheke to Auckland
Again you will start your morning with a 4 course breakfast at your lodge. Spend the last few hours on the island with a few optional tours like horse trekking, kayaking or walk through Connells Bay Sculpture park, which features inspiring works by New Zealand artists, or explore on your own. The sculptures are enhanced by the stunning Waiheke scenery. Depart Waiheke early evening.
From $1,450 NZD per person, sharing