3 DAY WANAKA WELLNESS RETREAT
Queenstown - Wanaka - Queenstown
Getaway and reset on this wellness retreat near Wanaka. Whether alone, as a couple or with a group of friends, your time spent unwinding with renowned local guru who specialises in yoga, bowen therapy and reflexology, will help you re-energize and revitalize. Choose from many of the optional activities like horse riding, hiking or just relaxing and enjoying the surrounding scenery.
* Spa massage
* Yoga with a view
* Unique high country station luxury experience
* Self guided hiking through amazing landscapes
* Wellness package including bowen therapy and reflexology
* Enjoy being in luxury isolation
* Amazing cuisine cooked by the in house chef
* 2 nights luxury accomodation at Mahu Whenua
* Range of cottages or suites to choose from
* All meals prepared by in-house Mahu Whenua chef
* Breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon teas, refreshments and picnics)
* One complimentary cocktail or premium wine or beer served with pre-dinner canapés each night
* Rental car ex Queenstown airport
* Spa massage
* Half day wellness package
* Morning yoga and/or pilates
* Optional add ons: horse trekking, ebikes, heli hiking, self guided hike with prepared picnic at hut stops
Day 1 - Queenstown
Mahu Whenua high country station, Wanaka
You will pick up your car hire at Queenstown airport and travel to your luxury lodge where your wellness retreat begins. The lodge is surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery and an amazing view of lake Wanaka, while completely isolated from other properties in the area. Once you have settled into your room, you will then have a 60 minute massage to start a very relaxing trip away. In the evening you will have your first dinner, cooked by the in house chef. All your meals are included throughout your stay, and tailored to your dietary requirements.
Day 2 - Mahu Whenua high country station, Wanaka
Start your morning with a couple of hours of absolute bliss with renowned local guru who specialises in yoga, bowen therapy and reflexology. Bowen Therapy is a form of gentle but precise soft tissue manipulation that assists healing the whole body by creating changes within the body’s fascia or connective tissue. After you have time at leisure and some optional activites like horse-riding, ebiking or a self guided hike through some the secluded trails, where the hotel staff can arrange a luxury picnic at the huts found along the way. Either option will be perfect for keeping up that positive energy.
Day 3 - Mahu Whenua high country station, Wanaka - Queenstown
This morning rise early for a private yoga or pilates session. Imagine doing doing this while overlooking Mt Aspiring National Park and Lake Wanaka or beside the pool surrounded
by native flax and the valley mountains! After head to breakfast and then you will checkout and drive back to Queenstown.
From $3,519 NZD per person, sharing