HELI TOUR - WINE & DINE MATAKANA & WAIHEKE
Auckland - Matakana - Waiheke - Auckland
Departing from North Shore Airport in a twin-engine helicopter, fly over Auckland and Waitemata Harbour to Waiheke Island. Land at Stonyridge vineyard, world-renowned for its cabernet-blends, experience an exclusive barrel room tour, tasting and matched canapes. We head north up the coast to Matakana where we call in at Brick Bay Winery for more wine tasting and explore the 2km sculpture trail, through native bush, ponds, and countryside.
* Explore Auckland, Waiheke and Matakana by helicopter
* Full day helicopter wine and dine experience
* Experience some of the most iconic wineries in the region
* À la carte lunch & sculpture trail at Brick Bay
* Canapes at Stonyridge Vineyard
* À la carte Lunch at Brick Bay restaurant
* Transfers in a luxury twin engine helicopter
* Exclusive barrel room tour & wine tasting at Stonyridge Vineyard
* Experienced pilot and tour commentary
* Wine tasting at Brick Bay
* Brick Bay sculpture trail with map
* Scenic flight over Auckland & Hauraki Gulf area
* Landing fees
* Transfers to North Shore Airport, Auckland
Departing from North Shore Airport in a twin-engine helicopter, fly over Auckland and Waitemata Harbour to Waiheke Island. Land at Stonyridge vineyard, world-renowned for its cabernet-blends, and experience an exclusive barrel room tour, tasting, and matched canapes.
Take the scenic route as we fly off the bays and islands of the Auckland region, capturing fantastic images of volcanic islands, including Motutapu and Rangitoto. We head north up the coast to the Matakana and Leigh area where we call in at Brick Bay Winery.
Take your time to soak up the beautiful surroundings over wine tasting and an à la carte lunch. Brick Bay is a boutique winery producing elegant estate grown wines including renowned Pinot Gris, a vibrant Rose, and intense Bordeaux-style red blends.
There is plenty of time to explore the sculpture trail, this is a relaxing 2 km stroll through native bush, ponds, and countryside. The art trail features over 60 pieces of artwork at any time, to simply enjoy or to purchase.
At the end of the day, there is time for more fantastic photography as we fly back to North Shore Airport, Auckland.
$1,040 NZD Per person, based on 4 adults sharing