HELI TOUR WINE & DINE KUMEU & WAIHEKE
North Shore Airfield - Kumeu - Waiheke - North Shore Airfield
A spectacular day trip from Auckland, explore Kumeu and Waiheke Island with a day long flying adventure visiting Soljans Vineyard, Stonyridge Vineyard and Poderi Crisci for wine tastings, exclusive barrel room tours, and a relaxing lunch with wine parings.
* Explore Auckland, Waiheke & Kumeu from the air
* Full day helicopter wine and dine experience
* Experience some of the most iconic wineries in the region
* Delicious lunch with wine paring at Poderi Crisci
* Canapes at Stonyridge Vineyard
* Lunch with wine paring at Poderi Crisci
* Transfers in a luxury twin engine helicopter
* Experienced pilot and tour commentary
* Landing fees
* Wine tasting at Soljans Estate Winery
* Exclusive barrel room tour & wine tasting at Stonyridge Vineyard
* Tour at Poderi Crisci winery
* Scenic flight over Auckland & Hauraki Gulf area
* Transfers to North Shore Airport, Auckland
Departing from North Shore Airport in a twin engine helicopter, fly over rolling green farmlands to Kumeu, landing at Soljans Estate Winery, home to one of New Zealands pioneering wine families, to enjoy a wine tasting. This family owned winery has been making award winning wine for three generations, with wines made on site. They grow Pinot Gris, Chardonnay and Pinotage and specialize in sparkling wines
Take to the air again, fly over Auckland and Waitemata Harbour to picturesque Waiheke Island. Stonyridge, world renowned for its cabernet-blends, will welcome you for an exclusive barrel room tour, tasting and matched canapes.
View more of Waiheke from above with a flight to Poderi Crisci.
Poderi Crisci vineyard encompasses 7.7 hectares on a north facing slope set amongst a sheltered amphitheatre and a narrow rocky strip believed to be 30 million set years older than the rest of the Island.
Located at the end of a country lane, Poderi Crisci is a family-owned vineyard and restaurant with Italian flair and a passion for traditional winemaking.Take your time to relax and unwind over a tour, wine tasting and lunch with wine parings.
To cap off your day, fly back to North Shore Airport, Auckland, via the scenic route, over the volcanic islands of Motutapu and Rangitoto.
From $1,260 NZD Per person, 4 adults sharing
NZD 1090 pp for 5 adults