4 DAY FIORDLAND FISHING RETREAT
Queenstown - Fiordland - Queenstown
Get away on a fishing adventure in one of New Zealand's most beautiful regions, Fiordland. Arrive in Queenstown and take the beautiful scenic drive to your luxury lodge in Fiordland. During your fishing retreat you will experience fishing with expert fishing guides on the Waiau River by jet boat and fly fishing in some of the most clearest rivers for wild brown and rainbow trout, surrounded by the stunning beauty and towering peaks.
* 3 nights luxury lodge accommodation
* 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners
* Rental car ex Queenstown airport
* Half day guided fly fishing
* Half day jet boat fishing
* Free time to explore the area, hike, or add on more fishing experiences
* Add a heli flight over Milford Sound
* Rental Car
* Give jet boat fishing a go!
* Fly fishing for brown and rainbow trout in clear rivers - idea for novice to advanced anglers!
* Enjoy the stunning scenery of Fiordland National Park
* Relax in your comfortable accommodation, fine food, hot tub and mountain views
* Take a walk or hike and enjoy the remote wilderness
Day 1 - Queenstown to Fiordland
On arrival to Queenstown you will pick up your car hire and drive to your lodge in Fiordland. This drive will take you through some of the most breath taking scenery. On arrival at your luxury lodge, enjoy the rest of day at leisure, taking in the beautiful views and enjoying the amenities of your luxury lodge.
Day 2 - Fiordland
Today you will embark on a guided half day fly fishing trip around the confines of Fiordland National Park. With your expert guide you will fish among the towering peaks, where the clearest rivers are inhabited by large wild brown and rainbow trout. This afternoon you may opt for a hike along the many trails within the confines of your lodge or opt for a afternoon helicopter trip to the magnificent Milford Sounds.
Day 3 - Fiordland
Today you will discover the beauty of The Waiau River with jet boat fishing. Our friendly local guide will welcome you on board the jet boat, as you drift down the river having a go at trout fishing along the way. There are high numbers of rainbow and brown trout here, and with our stunning clear waters and patient guides providing tuition, you are bound to hook up in no time!
Day 4 - Fiordland to Queenstown
On your final day you may want to get one last fishing trip in, this time at a different river in this beautiful region. You can then depart and travel back to Queenstown or opt to extend your trip.
From $2,704 NZD per person, sharing